Elemental Dawn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG that surrounds you with sagas, battles and a rise to a new World of Elements

5 posters

The first Clash of Good and evil

Inugami
    Inugami
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Bukai Inugami
    Element: Ice
    Kei: 13.5

The first Clash of Good and evil Empty The first Clash of Good and evil

Post  Inugami Fri May 28, 2010 3:34 pm

This topic is now ready to commence, anyone may join at any point, but must make atleast 5 posts in order to recieve a reward.
    Inugami
    Inugami
    Admin

Character sheet

The first Clash of Good and evil Empty Re: The first Clash of Good and evil

Post  Inugami Mon May 31, 2010 1:12 pm

Bukai saw smoke rising in the sky, and decided to run abit far to see where it was coming from, he knew someone was here. He forgot that he was covered in ice due to his training and so leaped up and landed infront of the fire.
    "Who's there!?"
    Bukai saw the boy turn round with his hunting knife pointed out, and he nearly fell over when he dodged it.
    "Woah, keep the knife in would ya, i aint gonna hurt you!"
    Bukai was happy to see someone, even though a bit younger than him, and looked around. Theres someone else here, i know it, this kid didnt get out his knife because he heard me.
    "Ok you can come out, dont worry kid, stay back, i think theres someone here"
    Abit of ice broke of Bukais back and fell onto the fire, melting and making the fire sizzle out.
    British-Tiger
    British-Tiger

Character sheet
    Name: Nero
    Element: Illusion
    Kei: 47

Post  British-Tiger Mon May 31, 2010 1:42 pm

Nero knew it was time, time to see what his recruits were made of, time to show what the Sinners could do. Him and his team had followed a person with elemental powers, the point of it being to test his team's conscience and strength.

He sat in the tree tops, looking down at the being that was maintaining a fire, he knew there were his team members surrounding the person, but he also knew there was someone coming, he saw him on the way here, and he had hoped that person too had powers, it would make it more interesting.

Soon enough, the person showed up as expected, and after a short misunderstanding, it had come clear to Nero that the two were aware of the Sinner's presence. Nero cursed underneath his breath, the other members must not of been as quiet as he was, it was not their fault, they had no experience or training in the art of stealth, but it was too late to try and go that route now. It was up to them to take out this little threat head on. At least it would prove interesting.

Jumping out of the trees, landing in front of the two elemental users, only around ten meters away, his mask staring the both of them in the face, the black eyes of it piercing through them, the creepy smile on it fixed there as it stared.

Nero grunted, before speaking, "I am sorry you two elemental users have to be so unlucky, but you two shall be used for training for my alliance." Nero stated in an intimidating voice, pointing at them with his black glove covered hand. "Sinners...Appear." He stated, waiting for his team of evil warriors to show themselves to the duo in front of him.
    lozorus

Character sheet
    Name: Lozorus
    Element:
    Kei: 28

Post  lozorus Mon May 31, 2010 2:38 pm

Haruko was still on her way as Lozorus came out of his elemental merge. He appeard behind the two. The demon part of him wanted the hunt, The kill right now. But as the pecking order of things he would have to wait for Nero's ''permission'' before attacking. He loocked at them with his head tilted in an unnatural angle. Just staring quietly. If they started this fight Haruko would arrive soon surley.
    Haruko
    Haruko

Character sheet
    Name: Haruko
    Element: Nature
    Kei: 17.25

Post  Haruko Mon May 31, 2010 3:29 pm

Haruko jumped onto a nearby rock that came out of nowhere, and she looked at everyone else. She got out her sniper rifle bow and arrow, and she got it ready for a fight.
    "When can we start kicking butt?" Haruko asked.
    Prince Yuri
    Prince Yuri

Character sheet
    Name: Hakai suru kage
    Element: Shadow
    Kei: 18

Post  Prince Yuri Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:50 pm

Hakai staying close to haruko always worried about her came with his pet wolf lighting close by he was waiting to see what would happen next as he said. "Don't worry haruko if you get into any trouble I'll be here."
    lozorus

Character sheet
    Element:

Post  lozorus Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:56 am

Pffft. ''Dont worry if you get in trouble ill be here'' Lozorus repeated mokingly. Enough talk. The apperance of Hakai had irritated Lozorus. He was going to fight now! He lunged began to punch the ground with no obvious effect. ''Three, two, one and....'' Five rock clones apperd from the ground. He then began to lower the earth around aries creating a dip and the ground began to tremble. Then a whole opend up that was more than three hundred feet deep and 10 meters wide. He would try to force them into it!
    Inugami
    Inugami
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  Inugami Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:50 am

Bukai smirked for a second, then started to think but it didnt take long to get a plan to stop these evil doers. He sat down on the floor whilst the person opened up the floor and created rock clones.
    "So then my friend...What would win, rock or ice?"

Instead of waiting for an answer, Bukai held his hand out at the clones, and shrouded them in a thick mist, and then they got slower and slower, until you could plainly see that they were stopped as they were covered in ice. He kept a sharp eye on the other's, and looked back to see if aries was ok, he was.

"Ok Aries, you back me up if anything goes wrong!"
    Bukai created some ice shards and then sent them flying at the frozen clones, smashing them into pieces.
    "There was nothing you coulda done to prevent that, im afraid its over for all of you!"
    Bukai had to act like he was winning, so he started to pretend to be cocky, just to try scare them away so that he could stop the fight. Argh, i cant be asked to fight to be honest, i have to get outa this.

Bukai looked at the hole in the ground and suddenly had an idea
    "Sayonara!"
    He jumped down into the hole that the man had just created. As he was falling, he used his ice to slow him down on the walls, and below him, he saw water , not only there, but also in the walls. Yes, as i expected i guess. He froze all the water, and created a clone from them, and then sent it jumped up towards the surface. Below, he created an ice shard and quickly dug his way into the side of the wall, and then after a bit of time, dug his way up to the surface and hid hiself behind a rock.

"Ok clone, its up to you to distract them whilst i think of a good way to rid of these guys. He sat down and closed his eyes, and then created a protective barrier of ice around him.

It was like the clone had the mind of Bukai hiself, and acted like he completely.
    "Im back, i just thought id check the hole out see if there was any buried treasure, but i guess i was wrong. The only thing buried is going to be you it you dont give up and leave along with your baby sister and friends!"

He continued to smile and kicked a small rock down the hole.
    "That rocks going to be you i guess..."
    He jumped forward and threw some ice shards at the opponent,and then some more at all the others surrounding the area. He then went for a low kick at him.
    "Dodge this!"
    lozorus

Character sheet
    Element:

Post  lozorus Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:09 pm

Lozorus stopped and laughed. He instantly created rock sheilds around the sinners leaving hakai out on purpose hoping he would get injured. Then he saw Nero begin to take action
    British-Tiger
    British-Tiger

Character sheet
    Name: Nero
    Element: Illusion
    Kei: 47

Post  British-Tiger Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:24 pm

Nero smirked at the funny comment that was directly aimed at him.

"Well then, I will happily carve a smile on your dead face once we are finished with you." Nero taunted, taking out his blade, the mask beaming down on the opponent that ran at him on fire.

Using his powers of illusion, Nero made it seem like he jumped to the left, spinning around behind the person that was named Aries. As he got around him, the figure disappeared before the opponent could see, and then his friend had the appearance of Nero.

Grinning as he stood, invisible to the enemy and making his friend look like himself, Nero knew it was impossible to see through, and would enjoy watching the enemy attack his friend, not even knowing he was.
    Inugami
    Inugami
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  Inugami Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:19 am

Ok, yuri, haruko and lozorus posting next.
    Haruko
    Haruko

Character sheet
    Name: Haruko
    Element: Nature
    Kei: 17.25

Post  Haruko Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:01 am

Haruko got out her bow and arrow, and she fired one into the air, then aimed one at Bukai, and she went behind him, using a Vine Clone first, and tried to shoot his neck with an arrow.
    lozorus

Character sheet
    Element:

Post  lozorus Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:44 am

Lozorus threw light but strong ores behind Harukos arrows making them more deadl. He then Made a tidal wave of earth fly at his three enemies

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:58 am