Elemental Dawn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG that surrounds you with sagas, battles and a rise to a new World of Elements

2 posters

The attack

Haruko
    Haruko

Character sheet
    Name: Haruko
    Element: Nature
    Kei: 17.25

The attack Empty The attack

Post  Haruko Sat May 29, 2010 7:17 pm

Haruko was walking around when Lozorus was sleeping, and she saw a shadow. She walked towards it, and someone with a sword jumped out at her. She tried to get her bow and arrow, but he knocked it too far away for her to reach.
    "Help," She whispered.
    Prince Yuri
    Prince Yuri

Character sheet
    Name: Hakai suru kage
    Element: Shadow
    Kei: 18

The attack Empty Re: The attack

Post  Prince Yuri Sat May 29, 2010 7:26 pm

A sword flew at the man who had jumped on the girl it seemed that the man was fine just then a shadow hit the man but the man stabbed the shadow's leg greatly hurting him but the shadow took the sword out of his leg stabbed the man into a tree then picking up his sword and throwing it but then it cut straight through him sending him into a tree a true shadow appeared The Shadow Hakai Kage.

Hakai walked to the girl picking her up and putting her standing straight up then saying."Are you ok?" Hakai then kissing haruko's hand.
    Haruko
    Haruko

Character sheet

Post  Haruko Sat May 29, 2010 7:32 pm

Haruko got up.
    "Yeah, I'm fine," She said, dusting herself off. "Wo, what are you doing here?" Haruko asked.
    Prince Yuri
    Prince Yuri

Character sheet

Post  Prince Yuri Sat May 29, 2010 7:47 pm

Hakai said before haruko said anything esle. "I'm introducing my self im Hakai Suru Kage age 14 your skin is so soft your like a fresh flower and that smell ahh... D-Do you have a boyfriend?" hakai then kissing haruko's hand again moving back getting his sword and bowing to haruko.
    Haruko
    Haruko

Character sheet

Post  Haruko Sat May 29, 2010 7:51 pm

"I wouldn't say I have a boy freind, lozorus here likes e, but no," Haruko said.
    Prince Yuri
    Prince Yuri

Character sheet

Post  Prince Yuri Sat May 29, 2010 7:56 pm

Hakai then heard something coming at the two i t seemed to be ninja they where fast on there feet katana's flew at the two Hakai used his sword to defend haruko cutting on right down the middle with a swift but quick slash the getting the rest with fast slashes staying in front of all of the swords that targeted haruko he felt a need to protect her he was shot in the back by a arrow meant for haruko in his strive to protect the girl from danger then saying."Stay down ill protect you with my life.!"
    Haruko
    Haruko

Character sheet

Post  Haruko Sat May 29, 2010 8:04 pm

Haruko hit the floor, used Vine clone, and started to fire arrows.
    Prince Yuri
    Prince Yuri

Character sheet

Post  Prince Yuri Sat May 29, 2010 8:15 pm

Hakai started to speak full of shame. "I don't want to use my powers but to protect you with my life is all i care for!" Hakai's eyes turned pure white his shadow grew he called out. "Rise My shadow soldiers protect this girl from all evil that may threaten her!" Hakai's shadow started to create blank black men that fought the ninjas who had gotten into battle position they where cutting the shadow soldiers but the soldiers repelled the ninja and regenerated Hakai stayed killing off ninja with slashes powered by the shadow body which could be control onto anything touching the body and kept on small parts of the body just like it can cover it entirely Hakai was slashing form up close and a distance but also standing in place trying to protect the girl who's name he did not yet know saying. "Don't worry I'll protect you you don't have to do anything."
    Haruko
    Haruko

Character sheet

Post  Haruko Sat May 29, 2010 8:16 pm

"Thanks," Haruko said. "BTW, my name's Haruko."
    Prince Yuri
    Prince Yuri

Character sheet

Post  Prince Yuri Sat May 29, 2010 8:50 pm

Hakai stabbed a ninja pushing the sword up slicing the ninja in half Hakai multiplied his shadow soldiers wasting more of his kei trying to protect haruko just then a ninja wearing knights armor walked in front of Hakai saying. "You are of the mighty shadow ninja assassination clan you have achieved a power are clan has only dreamed of join your brothers and help us take over the world!" Hakai drew his sword calling his shadow soldiers back saying. "You have no clan left look around you!" The armored ninja looked around him to see a dead clan then saying. "Then with your powers we can rebuild the clan with your shadow soldiers we can make you stronger I mean i can since all the others are dead!" Hakai went after the ninja master but the two warriors swords clashed lighting came form the two swords from the great impact Hakai then yelled. "SCREW YOU NINJA JERK!"Hakai jumped in back of the ninja only to be hit in the head and sent flying into a tree the ninja was about to stab haruko when he Hakai kicked the ninja then using his shadow body to increase his power but his kei lowered his body was pitch black it was a true shadow his sword fused into his body he came after the ninja pushing the sword out of one of his fist stabbing him then grabbing the ninja by the neck and throwing him into a tree using his shadow soldiers summoned once again to kill the ninja they all stabbed the ninja blood was every where Hakai turned and said. "1. never touch haruko 2. never try to touch haruko 3. don't breath near haruko 4 stay away from me and haruko with in 500 feet near us and i kill you a second time and this time you won't come back i know a ninja like you will find a way to come back to life!"
    Haruko
    Haruko

Character sheet

Post  Haruko Sat May 29, 2010 8:52 pm

"Wow," was all Haruko could say.
    Prince Yuri
    Prince Yuri

Character sheet

Post  Prince Yuri Sat May 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Hakai turned back to normal running to haruko saying. "Are you okay haruko?"
    Haruko
    Haruko

Character sheet

Post  Haruko Sat May 29, 2010 8:57 pm

"Yeah," Haruko said. "I'm okay, I suppose."
    Prince Yuri
    Prince Yuri

Character sheet

Post  Prince Yuri Sat May 29, 2010 8:59 pm

Hakai picked up haruko saying. "You can rest for awhile where is your campsite you had to be here with some one?" Hakai had one of his shadow soldier feed him water.
    Haruko
    Haruko

Character sheet

Post  Haruko Sat May 29, 2010 9:02 pm

Haruko jumped out of his arms.
    "I can get back to my campstite from here She said, and started running. She called behind her shoulder "Thank you!"
    Prince Yuri
    Prince Yuri

Character sheet

Post  Prince Yuri Sat May 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Hakai sighed and said. "My she was cute."
    Haruko
    Haruko

Character sheet

Post  Haruko Sat May 29, 2010 9:14 pm

Haruko was walking back to her campsite, when she heard some rustling in the trees. She fired an arrow over there, and was relieved to find it was only a bird. She could then see her camp site, when a guy in a huge red suit walked in her way. She shot him in the head with an arrow, and that distracted him enough so she could run back to the camp site.
    Prince Yuri
    Prince Yuri

Character sheet

Post  Prince Yuri Sat May 29, 2010 9:17 pm

Hakai started to get a small head ache then saying. "Man i hate my powers if i practiced more i wouldn't get these damned head aches!" Hakai walked deep into the the forest wondering where haruko went any way.... (grade?)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:10 pm