Elemental Dawn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG that surrounds you with sagas, battles and a rise to a new World of Elements

2 posters

The Search

Haruko
    Haruko

Character sheet
    Name: Haruko
    Element: Nature
    Kei: 17.25

The Search - Page 2 Empty Re: The Search

Post  Haruko Sun May 30, 2010 9:22 am

Haruko was wondering what to do too, when she saw some one lurking in the shadows. She fired an arrow at him, and he disappeared. She looked around for him again, and he appeared behind her, with a sword to her throat.
    "Don't make a noise," He said.
    Prince Yuri
    Prince Yuri

Character sheet
    Name: Hakai suru kage
    Element: Shadow
    Kei: 18

Post  Prince Yuri Sun May 30, 2010 9:34 am

Hakai walked back to the camp site with only his pants on with the rest of his clothe sin a pack to see haruko being threatened Hakai used a shadow soldier to grab the man by the throat throw him into a tree pick up haruko and bring her back to hakai who saw a bit of blood coming from the sword being so close to haruko's neck Hakai bandaged haruko's neck then putting her down and saying. "what happened are you okay?" The man with sword came up from behind stabbing Hakai in the back then trying tot stab haruko but Hakai threw his sword into the man's heart killing him Hakai thne coughed up blood saying. "I'll be fine haruko but are you okay?"
    Haruko
    Haruko

Character sheet

Post  Haruko Sun May 30, 2010 9:37 am

Yeah," She said. "I'm okay. Thank you for saving me, crazy stalker man." She started to walk away.
    Prince Yuri
    Prince Yuri

Character sheet

Post  Prince Yuri Sun May 30, 2010 9:47 am

Hakai started to treat the wound on his back when a band of wolves came after him he was to weak to fight but if he let the wolves go they would surely kill haruko Hakai stood up there was about 30 wolves in all picking up his sword Hakai started to fight the wolves off he was to weak to kill them all he forced his kei shadow soldiers helped fight off the wolves from getting to haruko's location he used his shadow body technique and started to kill off the wolves there where 3 left 2 headed for haruko and one killing off the shadow soldiers Hakai used his sword marking the wolf that was killing the shadow soldiers with a lighting bolt slash it was marked on the black wolf's right eye Hakai then said.
    "If you want to live you will work for me and help me stop your brothers you evil wolf!" The wolf allowed Hakai to ride it as they raced they saw haruko about to be attacked by surprise Hakai with the help of the black wolf raced in front of the two wolves the black wolf killed one off and Hakai killed the other Hakai then saying. "Good boy i think i'll name you...? Lighting now Haruko are you okay?"
    Haruko
    Haruko

Character sheet

Post  Haruko Sun May 30, 2010 9:49 am

"Again, yes I'm okay," She said. She started petting the wolf a little.
    Prince Yuri
    Prince Yuri

Character sheet

Post  Prince Yuri Sun May 30, 2010 9:51 am

Blood was dripping down from Hakai back he couldn't stand it any longer he would be a sleep for 8 hours before being able to move again as he fainted to the ground he only thought of one thing *Does she even know what im going through trying to protect her?* Hakai coughed up blood before he fainted.
    Haruko
    Haruko

Character sheet

Post  Haruko Sun May 30, 2010 9:54 am

Haruko got some more bandages, some plants, and the rest of her medicine. She put the medicine in his mouth to ease the pain, she put the leaves on his arms to stop the bleeding, and she put the bandages over them.
    Prince Yuri
    Prince Yuri

Character sheet

Post  Prince Yuri Sun May 30, 2010 9:43 pm

Hakai slept there needing time to recover.
    Haruko
    Haruko

Character sheet

Post  Haruko Mon May 31, 2010 5:31 am

Haruko decided to hunt while he was sleeping, so she went into the woods.
    Prince Yuri
    Prince Yuri

Character sheet

Post  Prince Yuri Mon May 31, 2010 6:43 am

Hakai stayed there resting his injuries getting better lighting Hakai's new pet sat bed side next to Hakai.

Last edited by Prince Yuri on Mon May 31, 2010 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Haruko
    Haruko

Character sheet

Post  Haruko Mon May 31, 2010 7:01 am

She walked around in the forest, to find a bear hunting for fish. She decided the bear would be too big to eat before it would rot, so she instead scared it away y shooting an arrow right next to it. She then took the fish he got, and she brought them back to the camp site. She then started to cook it.
    Prince Yuri
    Prince Yuri

Character sheet

Post  Prince Yuri Mon May 31, 2010 7:10 am

Hakai in his resting state smelled food as he laid there lighting went toward haruko begging for something to eat.
    Haruko
    Haruko

Character sheet

Post  Haruko Mon May 31, 2010 7:15 am

"I was going to give yo some, when it was done cooking," Haruko said, tossing him some fish.
    Prince Yuri
    Prince Yuri

Character sheet

Post  Prince Yuri Mon May 31, 2010 7:17 am

Lighting bit fish tossing it into the air grabbing it with his mouth chewing and swallowing light then start to wag his tail and jumped on haruko as Hakai slept through all of it.
    Haruko
    Haruko

Character sheet

Post  Haruko Mon May 31, 2010 7:29 am

Haruko saved some of the fish for Hakai when he woke up. She then felt something was watching her, so she turned around. There was a guy covered in armor, and that had 2 knives watching her, and he scowled at her like she was just a piece of garbage. She grabbeb her bow and arrow, and asked a question.
    "What are you doing here?" She asked.
    "Give me all of your money and you don't get hurt," He answered. HGe ran at her, and she fired her bow and arrow. He dodged it, and cut her arm. She then put her leg on his stomach, and kicked him to the ground. She then started getting nature around her hand, to try and make a nature storm with it. He then tried to cut her arm off so she couldn't, but she kicked his hand, and delayed the knife long enough so she could finish getting nature for it. She then pointed her arm at him and released it, and he was swept in it. He walked out of it, and all of his armor was ripped up. He then got out a 6 foot metal pole, and started trying to hit Haruko with it. She attempted to shoot him with a arrow, but he knocked it behind him. He then tried to knock her out by hitting her on the fore head, but she jumped out of the way and kicked his chin, knocking him up into the air. She then took his knives that fell when he was knocked into the air, and started fighting him with them. She then tried hand to hand combet, but sice they were so short, he almost broke them. She then tried a different tactic. She started running away, with him following close behind. She then turned back towards him, ran at him, and at the last possibile second, she slid under him, throwing the knife at his face while doing this. It pierced his skull, and he fell over. Haruko then disposed off his body, and put the knives in her bag. She then got her bow and arrow, and sat down for a little.
    Prince Yuri
    Prince Yuri

Character sheet

Post  Prince Yuri Mon May 31, 2010 7:35 am

Before haruko had disposed of the body lighting had taken a bone out of it later Hakai was half way done with his rest as some one stood over him holding a sword ready to kill him lighting jumped on the man running out side signaling haruko to follow him.
    Haruko
    Haruko

Character sheet

Post  Haruko Mon May 31, 2010 7:48 am

Haruko ran inside, and saw the man. She got out her bow and arrow, and she kicked him away from Hakai, and wondered why so many people were attacking them.
    "You have some sort of connection with all the other people attacking us don't you?" She asked, and he didn't answer. She then fired a arrow at him, but he simply grabbed it before it hit his face, and he threw it to the side. He then ran at her, and she kicked his stomach, but it didn't seem to matter to him when he cut her chest. He then made a stab to the face, but Haruko rolled out of the way. She then put 3 arrows in the bow and arrow, and fired them to see if that would work, but he just dodged every single one of them. She then grabbed the bone from Lightning, and she tried to hit him with it, but he ducked and stabbed her in the chest again. She fell to her knees, but she knew she had to protect Hakai, so she got back up.
    She then put the bone in the bow, and she fired it at him. He ducked, and grabbed it, but that was a vine clone she made of the bone before he could notice, so his hand was now wrapped up in the vines. It then started digging into his skin, and it broke his arm. He fell to the floor, and Haruko examined him a little. She was then just going to leave him there, when he got up and tried to stab her in the neck, but Lightning bit his leg so he missed. She then turned around, and stabbed his face with an arrow. He then fell to the ground, and Haruko checked his heart pulse, he really was dead this time. Haruko then went to sit down, and treat her wounds.
    Prince Yuri
    Prince Yuri

Character sheet

Post  Prince Yuri Mon May 31, 2010 7:54 am

Hakai was about to awake it was time his body looked like he had never been injured in the first place it seemed every wound was completely healed Hakai awoke to see haruko treating wounds on her self Hakai then thought *What happened while i was a sleep don't tell me haruko got hurt ill have to double my efforts of protecting haruko* Hakai then saying to haruko. "What happened why are you hurt who did this?" Hakai then saw a dead body on the floor Hakai then said. "was it this dead guy?" Hakai then taking treating haruko's wounds into his own hands as it was his fault she got hurt.
    Haruko
    Haruko

Character sheet

Post  Haruko Mon May 31, 2010 8:00 am

"Calm down Hakai," Haruko said. "Two people did come here when you were sleeping, but the first barely hurt me, and the second was trying to kill you, and I fought him, and he did hurt me, but the wounds aren't that deep. Besides, it's not like it's your fault this happened, you were actually knocked out because you were protecting me so much."
    Prince Yuri
    Prince Yuri

Character sheet

Post  Prince Yuri Mon May 31, 2010 8:05 am

Hakai stood up saying. "Even if its not my fault I'll take the blame I will protect you from now on even if it means i have to die." Hakai walked seriously he meant what he said he called over lighting saying. "Lighting me and you are on watch circle around thee area but stay close just in case you need back or I need backup." Hakai drew his sword using his shadow soldiers to scout the area for enemies after the good rest he had he was able to use his kei again.
    Haruko
    Haruko

Character sheet

Post  Haruko Mon May 31, 2010 8:07 am

Haruko sighed, and sat down on a rock.
    Prince Yuri
    Prince Yuri

Character sheet

Post  Prince Yuri Mon May 31, 2010 8:14 am

Hakai's shadow soldiers spotted something Hakai was right it was him he had returned and wascoming after Hakai the ninja clan of shadow assassin's leader and he had been reforming the group the shadow soldiers where running leading the clan right toward Hakai he was ready to protect Haruko at all times lighting raced back to Hakai.

Hakai mounted Lighting like horse racing into the battlefield the clan was here the shadow soldiers battled the clan but Hakai was after the leader who was ready a strange red colored horse lighting bit the leader's horse as Hakai struck the leader with his sword they turned the leader dismounted from the horse rushing after Hakai Lighting hit the leader but Hakai sword his against the ninja's making sparks fly Hakai yelled to Haruko. "Go get out of here i can't let you get hurt the shadow soldiers will protect you!" Five shadow soldiers stayed with haruko protecting her.
    Haruko
    Haruko

Character sheet

Post  Haruko Mon May 31, 2010 8:22 am

"Normally I wouldn't," Haruko said. "But this seems more like a personal business, so bye." She started walking into a different part of the woods. She was about to stop with the soilders, when she felt like something was wrong. She prepared herself a little bit, then she kept on walking. She then saw someone in the shadows, and he had a bow and arrow. He shot all of the shadow soilders in the heart, and then he fired one at Haruko. It went through her skull, and she fell to the ground. When he left, she then turned back into leaves and plants, and the real Haruko sprung from the trees. When she was preparing herself, she also made a nature clone, and she messed with it a little, so it would only go back to leaves and plants on her command. She then started walking around, trying to find her way back to the camp.
    Prince Yuri
    Prince Yuri

Character sheet

Post  Prince Yuri Mon May 31, 2010 9:06 am

Hakai sent lighting off to help haruko the final battle against the shadow ninja's assassination clan was about to begin Hakai called back his shadow soldiers his strength restored and increased he was ready he darted killing off ninjas all over the area drawing his sword and going after the leader the entire clan except for the leader was dead the two warriors sword hit but then hakai cut one of the ninjas legs then cutting off the ninja arm but the ninja cut both of Hakai arm not off but cut them Hakai's arms where gushing blood Hakai restrained himself from using his shadow body technique this was a battle of true honor Hakai took up his sword cutting off the ninja other arm but they both reappeared Hakai then stabbed his sword into the ground he started to punch the ninja he kicked him in the face the grabbed him by the neck then throwing him into tree Hakai then grabbed his sword cutting off the ninja's head then out of the armor came a demon it fired flames at Hakai but now that he was fighting a demon Hakai knew that the battle for honor was over so he used his shadow body then punching the demon kicking him in the neck breaking his neck Hakai then cut the demon into 100piecesburning it by starting a fire with his sword Hakai then yelled. "It's over I have defeated your clan demon! haruko is safe and i have Gained more honor i will keep my promise and always protect haruko!" Hakai started to walk in the direction of haruko and lighting.
    Haruko
    Haruko

Character sheet

Post  Haruko Mon May 31, 2010 9:14 am

Haruko walked back to camp and she started to sharpen her arrows, since at this rate at least one more person would attack them. When she was done, she then laid down and tried to rest for a little.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:06 pm